Ultra-Bright 300 Lumen LED Lantern
300-LUMEN LED LANTERN FOR CAMPING,HIKING & EMERGENCIES
Darkness doesn’t stand a chance. When you’re armed with this Ultra-Bright 300 Lumen LED Lantern from Sandalwood,you have the power to banish the darkness from any environment. Whether you’re gearing up for a camping, hiking or fishing trip with the family or are suddenly caught in an emergency, you can instantly call on the full power and brightness of a whopping 8W-300 lumens to make light of the situation. To achieve that, the Sandalwood lantern packs a highly efficient LED bulb array that’s rated and guaranteed at a life of at least 100,000 hours. These bulbs produce instant-on, flicker-free light that generates almost no heat at all, and can safely run for 6 continuous days.
YOU CAN SPREAD OR FOCUS THE LIGHT.
When fully assembled, this Sandalwood lantern’s reinforced rubber and plastic housing offers water resistance and extreme durability. The main lampshade also serves to evenly disperse the light for an ambient, non-irritating brightness. For more focused forward-facing light, the lantern top is removable. You can then lay it on its side, or flip out the hanging hook at its bottom as well. Another nicety is a slow-pulse LED indicator light that helps you find your lantern in the event of an emergency. The Sandalwood LED lantern is bound to become your go-to light source for both adventures with the family and emergencies. It also makes a wonderful gift.
- Powerful, long lasting 8W led light with a brilliant super bright 300 lumen output.
- State of the art convex reflector cap creates 360 degree disbursement of light.
- For direct and focused light, twist and remove the top portion of the lantern counter clockwise.
- Reinforced plastic molding and sturdy rubber provides maximum durability and protection from various elements.
- Low-High-Flashing-Off, the 3 modes of light are included for your convenience. Press the center button to cycle through the three options.
- Attached to the lantern are 2 hooks, 1 on the top and 1 on the bottom. To use the base hook,turn your lantern upside down and lift the green hookup from its locked position.
- On top of the power switch is the slow-pulse LED green flash indicator. The flashing light allows you to locate the lantern easily whenever necessary.
Prior to operation, you will need three 1.5 VD size batteries (not included) to install into the base of the lantern. The lantern uses a unique triple seal design to reduce any chance of moisture or humidity enter ing the battery chamber. To ensure all seals are properly aligned, the interior part of the base cap is required to rotate. This can make the initial installation of batteries slightly challenging, but you will be glad to know these seals are there when your lantern is exposed to the e elmentof the weather.
To begin installation, twist the bottom rubber base of the Sandalwood 300 Lumen LED lantern counter clockwise to detach base from the lantern.
Next, insert three 1.5 VD size batteries in the open slot. Ensure the negative and positive sides of the batteries are properly placed.
Carefully align the red arrow on the base cap with the red arrow on the battery slot to slide the base in to the corresponding groove on the base cap.
When the arrows are aligned, push the base cap to secure the slot in to the groove. Then, firmly rotate the base cap clockwise until it locks into position.