Hydroponic LED Grow Light
YOUR LIGHT FOR HYDROPONIC GARDEN AND GREENHOUSE USE
The 12W Sandalwood Hydroponic LED Plant Grow Light has been optimized to produce the most efficient wavelengths of light to produce peak photosynthesis performance in your garden plants. The Grow Light has been manufactured in a precise Heat Sink to generate the least amount of heat. Therefore preventing any damage to your plants. Due to the consistent Light Production and refined Light Wavelength, using the Grow Lamp will maximize your Plant Growth. 12 LED Lights are place in a precise arrangement to improve Growth across all plants. With the supremely efficient LEDs, low heat generation and optimized Light Wavelengths the 12W Grow Light isthe perfect option for Indoor Growing.
HYDROPONIC LED GROW LIGHT
The 12W (Standard E27 Socket) Grow Light with an input voltage of AC 85-264V has been optimized to produce the most efficient wavelengths of light for optimal growth. Keep plants within 2 sq. feet – 18 sq. feet lighting area for maximum growth.
- Sandalwood hydroponic LED grow light is designed to stimulate plant growth by producing light at specific wavelength required for photosynthesis. It allows plants to grow and flourish at places that have no or partial sunlight.
- The grow light provides exact wavelegnth at 660nm, 630nm, and 460nm. This corresponds to the peak of the photosynthesis activity spectrum & will maximize chlorophyll A and B production.
- Standard E27 socket, no special socket required, you can use the grow light with any standard base.
- Excellent heat dissipation with heat-conducting aluminum alloy board and passive heat sink to quickly reduce heat and keep the light cool even after 24 hours of continuous usage.
- Cost effective LED, provide high luminosity with low power consumption.
- Average lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Can be applied to all stages of growth.
- Suitable for almost any home plants (Including: hydroponic and aquatic plants).
Measures 5.5 inches tall and by 5 inches wide
- Lamp Power: 12w (12 x 1w)
- Bands: 3 x 660nm; 6 x 630nm; 3 x 470nm
- Lux Value for 12w: 1.7ft (0.5m) / 890Lux; 3.3ft (1m) / 260Lux; 4.9ft (1.5m) / 106Lux
- Lumen: 450-550lm
- Led Chip: Epistar
- Optic Lens Degree: 60°
- Socket Type: E27
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Input Current: 300mA
- Input Voltage: AC85 – 264V
- Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
- Suggested Heights: 1.6ft – 5ft
- Lighting Area: 2ft2 – 18ft2
- Please make sure the LED grow light is placed in a dry and well ventilated environment.
- Turn off the power before installation
- Do not touch the surface of the light when light is on
- Keep away from any heat source
- Secure the light when hanging on the wall or from the ceiling
- Please do not look at the light directly when operating
Sandalwood hydroponic LED grow light can be used for horticulture, indoor gardening, plant propagation and food production, including hydroponics and aquatic plants. It is great for growing many household plants such as: orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. The grow light can be screwed into any E27 lighting socket. A typical installation is to place the light directly on top of plants to maximize exposure.